Logos 10.0 Web
Here’s an overview of the new features in Logos 10 on the web. We’ve worked hard to deliver a consistent experience regardless of the platform you’re on, making it easier for you to continue your study no matter where you are and which device you have with you. Some features will be free for all users and some will be available in paid packages. Check out the feature comparison chart for a full breakdown.
- Advanced Timeline: A refreshed Timeline makes it simpler for you to focus on the events that matter most and see them in historical context.
- Auto Translation: Instant translation opens a whole new world of resources.
- Church History Themes: A combination of a new dataset and base package resources will help you to understand theology in its historical context.
- Modern UI: A simpler, more customizable interface makes Logos more accessible to you and makes common tasks more accessible.
- Popular Quotes: When writing sermons in Sermon Builder, you will be able to search for helpful quotations that can be inserted into the sermon.
- Sermon Import: You can import existing sermons into Logos to then take advantage of Preaching Mode, automatic slide creation, and Sermon Manager planning and wider integration into Logos.
- Simpler Search: A simpler search syntax and clearer UI makes searching quicker and more intuitive, opening up the power of Logos Search to everyone.